Our automotive heat, sound and noise barrier is a thermal and acoustic insulation
that can be used for many vehicle applications. Made from coarse denier nonwoven
polyester fiber and not reclaimed cotton fibers as many other auto sound insulation
products are made. It has a laminated scrim reinforced foil on one side and
carpet padding exposed on the other side. The tough aluminum foil provides a
radiant heat shield which can increase R Value (Thermal Resistance) up to a factor
of four, depending on the distance from the heat source.
Each unit is 3' long x 4' wide (change the quantity in the shopping cart for longer continuous lengths).
Easy to handle and install in any car, van, truck or SUV and no special tools are required. We
recommend using Duct Tape or a strong Aluminum Foil Tape to complete the install.
- Made from Eco-fi™ (100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles) polyester fiber.
- Click here to read more about this environment friendly product.
- Superior Sound and Noise Deflector
- Excellent Heat Barrier
- Minimizes Automobile Vibration
- Durable, Cost Effective Solution
- Can Be Cut With Scissors Or A Knife
- Can Be Handled Without Gloves
- Contains No Irritants Or Carcinogens
- Unlimited applications such as engine hatch covers, hot rods, RV's, door panels and firewalls
- Thermozite insulation made in the USA by Foss Manufacturing
- Dimension: 3' Long by 4' Wide. Change quantity in shopping cart for longer continuous lengths.
- Thickness: .35" Inch Thick
- Weight: 29.5 Ounces per square yard
- Foil: .0005" Aluminum foil on one side with scrim
- Fiber: Coarse Denier Nonwoven Polyester
- Thermal Conductivity (K): .280 @ 75 degrees F
- Thermal Resistance (R): 1.3
- Noise Reduction Co-efficient (Hz): 0.3
- Passes Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302