Our 1969-1972 Chevy Blazer custom molded vinyl flooring is Heat and Pressure Molded to the original floor pan. It is made with Top Quality materials for a heavy duty and long lasting product. This aftermarket vinyl flooring fits your 1969-1972 Chevy Blazer High Tunnel - CST Model, Complete Kit just like OEM when installed and is Guaranteed to fit, with no defects. May require
trimming to install. See our Auto Carpet Install Instructions
for details. There are times when carpeting is not the appropriate floor covering for a vehicle. From the
pickup trucks and SUVs that spend their time off-road or at the construction site to a taxi cab shuttling
people through the city, our vinyl flooring is the heavy duty alternative. This item will not have the holes
cut and may be shipped slightly oversized around the edges. This item is custom made after the order is placed,
and typically ships within 2 business days.
- Heavy Duty vinyl is long lasting
- Rigid enough to hold it's molded shape
- Easy to trim during installation
- Vacuum molded for Precise Fit
- Cleans up easy!
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Features a non-skid textured surface
- Jute padding is included, but not attached